I have been passionate about listening to cassettes and gramophone records since I was a child, inherited from my parents. That's how I got into the first rehearsals and garages, tables, etc., which was caused by pure amateur interest. The attraction to the drums also came. This has become an integral part of everyday life, both for me and for many of my colleagues. The first steps and getting acquainted with musical instruments was around the 15th anniversary of my life. I tried guitar, piano ... but when I sat behind the drums and decided I didn't need another choice.
From 2002-2003 we played with friends in different places. Over the years we have crossed paths with quite different and interesting people, both professionally and purely amateur. During the school years spent in our hometown, the main activity was playing original songs, and we inadvertently avoided playing already painfully familiar songs. Every kind of music is good in itself and we should not mentally differentiate ourselves from the possibilities that each track offers us.
How long have you been involved in music and how did you decide to start?
- I have been involved in music for 15-16 years. I decided to start with my closest friends.
Which song do you remember most vividly from your childhood?
- Sepultura - Arise
Who are the artists you have listened to and played the most?
- Some of the artists I have listened to over the years and continue to listen to are: Cannibal Corpse, Death, Sting and The Police, Sepultura, Biohazard, Pearl Jam, Gorefest, Dream Theater, New Generation and many more. I've played a lot of different styles due to previous covers: Metallica, Whitesnake, Pyaemia, AC / DC, Death and many others.
In which musical style are you most advanced?
- Mostly related to rock music.
What does music give you?
- Life and hope.
Why did you decide to start teaching music?
- Knowledge is to be passed on, not just for personal pleasure.
What is the most important thing to learn in music?
- The way a person can express himself through the instrument he plays .... be it guitar, drums, reed, etc. As well as what one wants to express, through his music, no matter the composition and complexity of the compositions.
What is RockSchool for you?
- RockSchool is a great opportunity for everyone to learn or at least understand which tool best suits their essence.
Which music is valuable to you?
- Every music has value. One has a bigger one - another smaller one.
What's the most extravagant thing you've heard lately?
- Ulver - Childhood`s End (Norwegian band's album, composed only of covers of psychedelic rock bands from the 60's)
Do you have a dream related to music?
- My dream related to music is to never have to part with it.